Autobots Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

pc trackpad scroll issue in ableon live
Autobots Index du Forum  » Partie externe  » Pactes  » pc trackpad scroll issue in ableon live
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Message Posté le: Ven 1 Juin - 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: pc trackpad scroll issue in ableon live
Répondre en citant

Hello,

I just bought a new pc, a dell inspiron 13. i had a macbook pro before.I have a problem with the trackpad usign Live: when I try to scroll up and down with 2 fingers it doesn't work properly, it's really slow. and the horizontal scroll doesn't work at all. Another problem is that while i play notes with the computer keybord and move the mouse occasionally the cursor get's stuck and stops moving.
The trackpad works properly with borwser windows and other apps.I was in live 8.4.I downloaded live 9 to check, but the problem persists.Didn't find any driver update for the trackpad.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=224921&start=0
Collaboration Platform Example

Thanks

Publicité

Message Posté le: Ven 1 Juin - 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Autobots Index du Forum  » Partie externe  » Pactes  » pc trackpad scroll issue in ableon live
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX